MSU YOUTH DAY CAMP - GRAND RAPIDS
MICHIGAN STATE LACROSSE BOYS YOUTH CAMP
- What: Michigan State Men’s Lacrosse staff puts on youth day camp!
- Where: Grandville High School - 4700 Canal Ave SW, Grandville, MI 49418
- When: Aug 3 and Aug 4, 2017 – 9am – 4pm
- Who: Players ages 5-16 that have not graduated High School. Players will be broken up by age and skill level on the first day.
- What is included: Coached by MSU Staff and Players, catered lunch both days, trainer on site, MSU practice pinnie and a t-shirt!
What to expect:
- Passing, catching, cradling, stick handling, shooting, offensive techniques, defensive techniques, positioning, checking, transition, ground balls, dodging, lacrosse IQ and more.
- Specialized coaches at each position – Attack, midfield, face-offs, defense and goalies.
- Attack/Midfield: Shooting, dodging, transition offense and more.
- Defense: Stick Skills, positioning, approaches, transition defense, checking, breakouts, ground balls, dodging and more.
- Goalies: Stance/positioning, shot-stopping, clearing, communication, rebounds, and arch.
- Drills that are designed to help players learn specific skills and in-game scenarios.
- Shoulder Pads
- Elbow Pads
- Mouth Guard
- Proper Foot Wear
Cost and Payment Information
$125 for both days with t-shirt, reversible and lunch included!
Please make checks payable to Michigan State Men’s Lacrosse Club and mail to:
Michigan State Men’s Lacrosse Club
13685 Oneida Road
Grand Ledge, MI 48837